The Institute for Integrated Learning in Management originated in 1993 under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust. It was set up with the intent to impart quality education in the field of management and to equip young people with knowledge and skills that would enable them to make a meaningful contribution to an economy that has to face the challenges of global competition.
The Institute ranks among the top 15 Business schools in the country and puts forward an education system which instills in its students professionalism, initiates hard work and high thinking with feet firmly rooted in ground reality.
Seeing growth in its all pervasive aspect, IILM lays stress on creating centers of excellence through its academic programs and creating the right ambience for its teaching-learning process.
The IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Greater Noida was set up in 1st April, 2001 under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust to groom bright young students, who would chart the future course of a progressively global society. College of Engineering &Technology, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Business Management and College of Management Studies under the Academy aim at achieving excellence in technological and management education through adaptation, innovation and continuous up gradation.
IILM aims at being the recognized leader in providing quality and in stimulating innovation in engineering and technology and management education.
The Academy looks at providing its students with a global perspective in the ever-changing world of technology by creating a dynamic environment where they can learn and access all the latest information. This would create a learning culture that would help them grow and become technologically literate.
Academic Excellence, Holistic Education, Global relevance and Contemporanity are the four cornerstones of IILM Academy’s educational edifice. Keeping all these aspects in mind, IILM Academy looks at
- Commitment to offer quality education at the higher end in order to produce a new generation of technologically literate work-force who would be able to face the challenges of the competitive world
- Challenge and motivate the students to explore their full potential through rigorous academics, initiating hard work and high thinking
- Encourage extra curricular activities among the students and develop their personalities, which would lead to their holistic development
- Adapt to emerging technologies and changing disciplines
- Adapt to new and evolving educational paradigms
- Promote the global perspective
- Provide a friendly and dynamic environment to learn and grow